Native Americans use smudging for spiritual transformation, raise vibrations or purify a home, room person or object. When Sage is burnt it releases negative ions which in turn allows the purification to occur.
The ritual of sage smudging and purification is intention-based. You do not have to perform the process exactly. In fact, different Native American cultures may vary the process from tribe to tribe. Knowing that if your heart is pure, the effort and intention will be enough.
Smudging is used with many combinations or stand alone herbs, wood and smudge sticks.
Special Offer use code SMUDGE50 for Buy 1 get 1 half price
- Sweet Grass Braid 10 cm £4.45
- White Sage and Peppermint 10 cm Smudge Stick £7.25
- White Sage and Cinnamon 10 cm Smudge Stick £7.25
- White Sage and Sweet Grass 10 cm Smudge Stick £7.95
- Black Sage 7 Inch Smudge Stick £8.99
- Sage Smudge Sticks 5 inches £5.25
- Blue Sage 10 Inch Smudge Stick £8.40
- 7" Blue Sage and Mistletoe Smudge Stick £7.95
- Charcoal Tablets Set of 24 £3.49
- 11" Chamisa Smudge (Rabbitbrush) £8.65
- 10" Douglas Fir Smudge Stick £9.60
- Smudge Pot with White Sage 4 inch Smudge Stick £10.00
- Palo Santo Holy Wood Incense Fine Granules 40 grams £9.50
- Palo Santo Holy Wood Incense Fine Granules 6 grams £1.99
- Terracotta Dish 17 cm Diameter for charcoal, herbs and smudges £7.00
- 5" Sage and Lavender Smudge Stick £5.50
- 5" Sage & Cedar Smudge Stick £5.50
- 5" Sage and Copal Smudge Stick £5.50