Native Americans use smudging for spiritual transformation, raise vibrations or purify a home, room person or object.
You do not have to perform the process exactly. In fact, different Native American cultures may vary the process from tribe to tribe. Knowing that if your heart is pure, the effort and intention will be enough.
Smudging is used with many combinations or stand alone herbs, wood and smudge sticks.
Each of our Herbs come with details and a short description.
- Palo Santo Holy Wood Incense Fine Granules 6 grams £1.99
- juniper 30 grams 1 ounce £2.50
- High Desert Sage 30 grams £2.65
- Cedar 30 Grams for Herb Burners £2.75
- Sacred Feather Sage 30 grams £3.25
- Kinickinnick 28 grams £3.25
- Yerba Santa 30 grams Fragrant Herb £3.25
- Charcoal Tablets Set of 24 £3.49
- Lavender 30 grams 1 ounce £3.50
- Four Directions Sweet Grass Sage Juniper and Sage Flowers 30 gm £3.50
- High Desert New mexico Sage 30 Grams with Shell £3.99
- Palo Santo Holy Wood Incense Fine Granules 40 grams £3.99
- Californian White Sage 28 Grams 1 ounce £4.00
- Balm of Gilead Quarter Ounce £6.50
- Black Decorative Brass Charcoal Burner £13.99
- Red Charcoal Burner with 6 Herbs Starter Pack £19.99