Native Americans use smudging for spiritual transformation, raise vibrations or purify a home, room person or object.
You do not have to perform the process exactly. In fact, different Native American cultures may vary the process from tribe to tribe. Knowing that if your heart is pure, the effort and intention will be enough.
Smudging is used with many combinations or stand alone herbs, wood and smudge sticks.
Each of our Herbs come with details and a short description.
- 4 Directions 10 grams in a Glass Jar £2.90
- Balm of Gilead 10 grams in Glass Jar £9.25
- Balm of Gilead Quarter Ounce £6.50
- Black Decorative Brass Charcoal Burner £13.99
- Californian White Sage 28 Grams 1 ounce £4.00
- Cedar 10 grams in a Glass Jar £3.60
- Cedar 30 Grams for Herb Burners £2.75
- Charcoal Tablets Set of 24 £3.49
- Four Directions Sweet Grass Sage Juniper and Sage Flowers 30 gm £3.50
- High Desert New mexico Sage 30 Grams with Shell £3.99
- High Desert Sage 10 grams in a Glass Jar £3.40
- High Desert Sage 30 grams £2.65
- Juniper 10 grams in a Glass Jar £3.25
- Juniper 30 grams 1 ounce £2.50
- Kinickinnick 28 grams £3.25
- Lavender 30 grams 1 ounce £3.50
- Lavender 5 grams in a small Glass Jar £3.45
- Palo Santo Grains 10 grams in a Glass Jar £4.99